Monday, March 29, 2010

Family & Friends Day

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported our Family & Friends Day at Adamsville Church of Christ.

And thank you to all of my friends. Ronnie preached a great lesson on the characteristics we should look for in our friends and what it means to be a real friend. I am so blessed to have such permanent and encouraging fixtures in my life. I love you all and thank God for you daily!

Meanwhile, I am getting geared up for a SUPER busy week. Today I have to work, then work Kids Market from 4-9. Tomorrow, work (SAT-10), and work KM again from 4-9. Peyton has a softball game tomorrow night, too. Wednesday is work and worship, then home to pack for Lads to Leaders. Thursday, I have to work and at 3PM we will hit the road for Nashville for a BUSY weekend chocked full of family, friends, fun, and EDIFICATION!!!!! Then we are driving home Saturday night so Nick can be here to assist with services on Sunday. After that, our usual family lunch and egg hunt for the kids. Wheeeeew, makes me tired just thinking about it all.

Love to you all. Will post pics after Nashville.

3 comments:

Teale said...

I thought that was a great lesson! :)

Anonymous said...

You are a great friend too! P.S. - I am right down the hall from you, hehe :)

Kim said...

Wow! You are a busy lady. Remember to take some time to breath! lol Have a fun and safe trip to Nashville. I will miss you!