Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!

April 21, 2008 was a day that changed my life. That was the day I gave birth to my sweet little man, Andrew. He has only been on this earth two short years, but he has totally changed my world. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with such an amazing family...for my husband, who isn't afraid to stand for the truth and lead our family in the direction that God set for us...for my beautiful daughter, who always keeps me on my toes and reminds me how fun life can be...and for my loving son, who is always there to give me a hug and a kiss when I need it and reminds me on a daily basis to savor every moment because babies grow up way too quickly. Andrew - I pray to the Lord that we are blessed with as many more birthdays as we can hold and that you grow up to live a Christian life!

Here's a glance back to two years ago...

1 comment:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Wow I can't believe he is already 2. Sweet Boy!